skip to main | skip to sidebar

HoneyPot Research Project

9.27.2007

Goal I : To implement a Gen III HoneyNet

  1. Learn Honeynet basics using the below articles (Target 09/30) -
    1. Kow your enemy : Honeynets
    2. Know Your Enemy:GenII Honeynets
    3. Know Your Enemy:Honeywall CDROM Roo
  2. Install, configure, deploy and maintain a Honeynet using the Roo CD using the online manual (Target 10/06) -
    1. http://www.honeynet.org/tools/cdrom/roo/manual/index.html
Posted by Jayaram Thiagarajan at 9/27/2007
Newer Post Older Post Home

Important Links

  • Goal I
  • Links
  • Project Goals
  • Project Report
  • Project Schedule

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (18)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Goal I : To implement a Gen III HoneyNet
      • CSUS Project/Thesis Resources Link
      • HoneyNet Roo CD
      • Project Goals
      • Sep 17-23 Update
      • Project Report Outline
      • Project Plan and Schedule
      • HW/SW Requirements
      • Project Idea I
      • Links